Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Killer Kids


THE CHILDREN-2008-Three couples take their kids to a secluded house to celebrate Christmas.
All the kids are very young except for one couple's “misfit” teenage daughter. After a lot of boredom (for the viewer) a germ or virus turns the young tots into killers who terrorize the adults. There's lots of false scares and unintentional humor in this dumb British production but it's one of the few horror films where you actually see a kid get killed (not a plus...). 

There was a movie in the '80's with the same title and nearly the same premise. Director Tom Shankland has done mostly English TV since this.


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

The Bloody Pit of Horror said...

I actually... didn't hate this. lol

CavedogRob said...

I didn't hate it. i just didn't like it! lol

The Bloody Pit of Horror said...

This was part of a Movie Recs Challenge I did on IMDb and that was the only reason I watched it. I guess compared to some of the other movies I had to view then it wasn't so bad by comparison.